The Venice Boat Show is back for its third edition, from May 28th to June 5th. Throughout the 9-day event, Venice will again host the excellence of world boating. Covering all aspects of boating and shipbuilding, from design, boating furniture, and engines to sustainability, exhibitions, conferences, activities on the water, and regattas and trophies, this is an event you surely don't want to miss.
Organized by Vela Spa Company in collaboration with the Italian Navy on behalf of the City of Venice, the event will take place at the ancient Serenissima boat factory within the Arsenale, the hub of Venice naval industry right in the heart of the city.
This year’s edition will bring more exhibitors and boats than last year: 200 exhibitors will showcase 300 boats (from superyachts and yachts to sailboats) throughout 2.7 km of exhibition space (240 of which on the water). In a water basin and fully restored pavilions known as the “Tese”, visitors will experience an exhibition space of 50,000 square meters distributed over water, including 1,000 meters of exhibition peers: 30,000 and 5,000 square meters dedicated to outdoor and indoor exhibitions, respectively.
Boat Leading Brands Attending the Venice Boat Show
- Azimut Benetti: the Magellano 66, the Magellano 25 Metri (a timeless version), and other examples of their incredible yacht collection
- Sanlorenzo: the SL106, as well as other boats
- Ferretti Group: the awaited wallypower58, the wallytender43X, and the Custom Line 106, one of their flagships
- Sunseeker International: the 65 Sport Yacht (which turned heads at its debut last year) and the Manhattan 68
Sailing Boats Brands/Models To Watch Closely
- More Yachts
- Lagoon (the new Lagoon 50)
Longing to promote an environmentally-conscious model that can help Venice rank as the world capital of sustainability and reflourish post-pandemic in a more sustainable way, the third edition of the Show will have a special focus on this particular area with 30 conferences dedicated to sustainable boating and thirty-six electric boats to be displayed.
Electric Boat Models & Sustainable Must-Sees:
- HARMO (the innovative electric boat propulsion system Venmar “Respiro” and Yamaha Motor’s “HARMO”)
- Huracan Electric Power
- The world premiere of the Candela C-8, and the Candela P-12 (the world’s first foiling water taxi)
- AQUA superPower new charging stations
- The second edition of the e-regatta with the participation of RaceBird, a brand new electric motorboat designed for the E1 Series, set to premiere both on water and land
Innovation, testing, technology, and boating culture will also be on the agenda. The attendance of renowned Italian shipyards perfectly embodies the latter, highlighting the “Made in Italy” quality and style.
Year after year, the newly created Venice Boat Show is increasing its popularity into one of the main boating events in Europe. For more information, visit: www.salonenautico.venezia.it/en.